Czech Centres Gallery is a part of Czech Centres network which operates within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic. It is a representative venue of all the Czech Centres. Since 2006 it has been located at 31 Rytířská Street, with a multifunctional lecture hall and exhibition space of 388 m2 at its disposal.
Activities of the Czech Centres Gallery:
- Introduces itinerant Czech Centre projects to the public before they go abroad.
- Presents international artists in the Czech Republic (in cooperation with directors of Czech Centre representative offices and Czech embassies abroad) on the basis of reciprocal exchanges of Czech art projects or establishing fresh contacts.
- Organizes exhibitions, screenings, professional discussions and meetings, press conferences, symposia, workshops, presentations, readings, etc.
- Engages in ongoing projects (Designblok, KomiksFEST, One World festival, etc.)
- Cooperates with international cultural institutes and embassies operating in the Czech Republic.
Czech Centres Gallery has organized over 750 cultural events for more than 110,000 visitors since its opening.
CZECH CENTRES GALLERYMON 11.00 AM - 6.00 PM TUE 11.00 AM - 6.00 PM WED 11.00 AM - 6.00 PM THUR 11.00 AM - 6.00 PM FRI 11.00 AM - 6.00 PM SAT 11:00 AM - 5.00 PM
ALL OUR ARE EVENTS ARE FREE!